General garment care
- Read the care label and follow the instructions it gives you.
- Use the washing temperature listed on the label.
- Dry items as stated on the care label. Particularly knitwear.
- When specified, wipe down faux leather items with a damp cloth only.
- Wash similar colours together, separate whites, dark & colours.
- Take your garment to a reputable dry cleaner if the item is marked as dry clean only.
- Soak coloured garments with white garments.
- Overload your washing machine.
- Use too much detergent.
- Use any detergents containing bleach.
- Tumble dry any item unless specified on the care label.
- Hang knitwear after washing, it will stretch out of shape.
- Take your laundry to your mum’s - take her out to lunch instead.
If you do have any questions or queries please consult your care label (inside every garment) or contact our helpdesk prior to washing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Viscose Care Guide
Viscose is made from wood pulp, a naturally-occurring, cellulose-based raw material that shrinks by contact with water - Don't panic! After ironing the product will return to its original form. The shrinkage is not permanent.
- Cold hand wash.
- Allow to air-dry.
- Iron on reverse.
- Iron whilst still damp to gain back the length.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.